chatbox

Sunday, July 25, 2010

dear bloggie,
tonight, at 9.30 he will be leaving to Kuching. before he go, he leave me a promise, he leave me a kiss..dont know why this time the kiss touch my heart. this time its so meaningful to me. that kiss is very powerful. i cant hold my tears. its just rolled down without any warning. i have to stop it. i dont want to feel like this. i want to prove to him that i can be strong as i always be when he still around. its not easy for me. as i replying his wallpost, tears have no shame at all. just rolled down like there's no tomorrow for us. so sad la this.. so, hopefully, time will move faster. i know i cant stand without seeing his face.

bie, rantai bie is my strength now. believe me, i will stay with u forever. i will be with u. i will love u. i will miss u every moment in my life

No comments:

Followers