chatbox

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

happened today ..

like biasa, i started my day, my pagi ngan senyuman . i set my goal yesterday .. i want to study today . but, then, sbb bgn awal sgt, felt so ngantok .. only done my revision half way .. ummm.... so disappointed with myself right now... maybe thats the reason why my mood became so damn bad until without sedar, tlepas kat dia .. but, me dh mmg sakit hati ngan he pun that time . and, till now, i still figured out why . its absolutely not because of good morning thing..its other things . no need for me to mentioned it here . only me know what .
one thing you must know, and need to keep in your mind ... all my posts doesn't relate you at all .. so, why you terasa ? thats make it more worst . oke ? i'm sorry if i told you that it was your fault . why i'm said i'm sorry here ? aahh..no use at all . lantak laa .. just at the time my emotion. my feeling, my heart nak relax, breathe well, think rationally, there you again .. my post . >just don't inbox me if you busy< .. tell me what the heck is wrong with that post .. ? i'm just telling you aite ? oh God! why you make it so hard ?? you sent me msg saying that how you want to reply my msg if i kept saying "erm" and "aok" .. okeyh, i admitted that was my fault , me dh biasa digaga kenya . i'm fine with it . but, from my point of view, earlier you said how to reply right ? then, u told me you actually scared to reply me .. see ? you twisted your own word . i'm only asking you think for yourself what made me like this . you jumped into conclusion by gather all your word using my posts . there's only one thing that made me really really really really upset ! remember this word ? ~alu bkanyak meh syg ila alu nda berubah~ a bullet for me! its hit my heart!! how could you ? goshh ... i said this word three time if i'm not mistaken . even my family didn't say like that to me . now, i know how you treated a girl which is you love . okeyh, fine . i'm fine with it . am i ? NO ! i am NOT FINE .... me never marah you until me sanggup say like that . the last thing i know, i crying . basah my buku . how to study ? ummm... then , i think and make comparison between me and your ex . maybe she not like me, her ego not like mine, her attitude not like me, her stubbornness also not like me .. and maybe thats the reason why you hard to let her go back then .but for me, only one thing i know which is truly true ,. i love you . and thats will never ever change . maybe, there's some regret in your heart by choosing me as you partner for your life . you convinced me by saying that there is no regretfulness in yourself . you will not leaving me . you only have me .
i do said i hate you for saying i will not change till forever . i know . but, thats all driven by emotions. don't believe it .

No comments:

Followers