chatbox

Saturday, March 31, 2012

my maharaja :)

back to update again ! 
 annnnnnnnnd today's entry about my new man :)

well , not so new.. but rather call it new.. 
still feel like yesterday baah. 
first meeting, ruai.. 
friend la baahh. 
nothing special 
but the way he talk, smile and laugh.. 
really do captured my heart... 

like usual.. 
we started off like friend. 
the usual stuff we talked about.. 
never missed a day.. 
chat chat chat and keep on chatting.. 
and finally, he confessed. 
me also confessed la bah. 
why so nervous oo ?
aiyak.. 

no need to see the face la oo.. 
later got people jealous..

the only thing i can described about him ??
serious, very protective.
the rest, only need time to find out.
:)

like i said... 
this is my new life. 

adiossss !

No comments:

Followers