chatbox

Saturday, April 7, 2012

ordinary night :)

Good Friday passed ... 
Easter Day coming .. 
be glad Christians :)

i dont even know how to start this story .. 
but , 
every night with or without him , 
kinda make me happy as a person who suppose to be a person ...
 and hey , not everyone can make me like that ok ??
:D 
love can be easily says .. 
but , 
heart ?
trust me .. 
i really do love this guy .. 
there's no need to choose if he's the one for me .. 
i dont care how long this relationship will take us ,
all i care about is , 
the love we share 
and everything we share 
and know about each other .. 
i admit that that i havent know this guy really well , 
but , time will help me 
introducing someone in my life God , 
really open my heart to love other ... 
TQ LORD :)

the night at Waterfront :)
taken by Audrey , my bestie .. 
stole by me , the sweetheart :P
 trippin' cute .. 



No comments:

Followers