chatbox

Saturday, April 24, 2010

decision . choices .

i wake up as usual just like other ordinary day...
i start my day with big smile on my face
i start my routine same as everyday

then i come to a point where i have to make decision
choices
i have to choose between 2
both i want
both i love
both i care
both i need
in my life
then,
i asked myself
"IS THIS THE RITE THING TO DO?"
"IS THIS THE RITE DECISION?"

now, it getting more complicated
than usual
the old flame light back when
i finally found the new flame
in the air

i cant dissappoint ppl around me
its just not rite
its feel like
i'm not be truthful to myself
but at last
i did it

wat a stupid thing
to say
to do
to make

i have to live my life
i have to live for my education
i have to live for my frens
i have to live for ppl i love
i have to live this everyday life
its full of challenge
its full of problems

i believe i can do it !!
DON'T STOP BELIEVING !!

No comments:

Followers