chatbox

Thursday, April 29, 2010

my morning as usual
a bit unusual coz Melchizedek dtg early today
kalah me

then, Diana dtg asked us whether want to be
fasilitator for
Perkhemahan Agung Unit Beruniform
op koz we want !!

students from other skewl will be there too tomorrow
only 20 of them include guru pengiring

thats mean I'M GOING CAMPING
TOMORROW !!!
woooHoooOOOOooo !!!!
_______________________

today, kat Bengkel Fizik
aiyooo cikgu ya
isshhhh..sik suka me ngga...

tomorrow will be bengkel too
no study for whole day
besttttt !!!!!
:D
dahla ya..
mok g packing barang for tomorrow
have to get ready
op koz get ready from heart n mind
coz cabaran always
be in front of me

MAY GOD BLESS US AS WE DO OUR
DUTY AS WE BEING TOLD TODAY..
STRONG OUR MIND AND SOUL FOR ALL THE
CHALLENGES WE WILL FACE NO MATTER
FROM TEACHERS OR PARTICIPATERS...
AMEN..+

No comments:

Followers