chatbox

Sunday, August 22, 2010

plz forgive me

i want him back . can u please tell him that i really love him . can u please tell me for the things happened yesterday ? can u please tell him i'm sorry for being rude to him ? can u help me ? i really really really really really need him . i miss him so much .

i know..i'm sorry. me suppose nya ingat teguran, nasihat from bie . plz, i'm sorry.. i hurt u again bie. me know that me make u felt uneasy, but, me not trying to balas dendam to u bie. me admitted that me mmg jealous..bie said that my feedback kinda want to marah u.. no...me not. me kawal anger time nyak. p, me nda ulh kawal sindiran me . about yesterday ? plz believe me...me not curang.. he just a kazen. he's no body to me.. he mean nothing to me . about the usage of that word..me know u don't like it. but, for some reasons, he know me taken by u bie..he know i'm just kidding . want to kill myself ? no, me won't do like that . its true that i'm holding a knife, me staring at it. but, me do nothing with that knife. believe me .
me sorry again for making u cry bie . me fhm bie . me fhm pgwa bie . me fhm semuanya . me just risau . me takut bie berubah ati . tusah bagi me bcos bie jauh ari me diatu . me ngaku me agak control pgerakan bie . but, that just bcos i love u so much . i don't want u to leave me . u'r the only guy that understand me, ulh nerima me walaupun me agak mangah, degil ::
sorry for minta ditinggalkan . me nda bmaksud, nda bniat pun time nyak . sorry for not minta bie kiruh ke me ag, me mdh me putus asa
SORRY

No comments:

Followers