chatbox

Monday, August 16, 2010

today at Miri.....

i start my day at 3 o'clock in the morning...
i did slept, but only for 45 minutes laa....
hehe :)
i'm so excited coz finally i get my chance to see my niece
______________
this is what happened there
at Miri..
u can't resist from eating..
most people said that
" shop til we drop"
but, not us okee...
we eat til we drop !
know memerang kan?
know how memerang acted when they full??
like that la us lam kereta td...
kereta got heavier !!
hahahaha !
waa~~good good ouh...
terbang melayang rm100...
bye2 far2 away..
n thats
we only spent on makanan only..
belum lgi food for lunch at home..
how many terbang ?
didn't count it laa...
don't care sgt actually..
_________________________
naaa...
let me cerita about this one....
we can;t stop laughing.,
talking,.
thinking
n rub our own chest because of this kejadian...
forgot about the name of that
"GLORIOUS PLACE"
:D
its located kat tgh2 bandar Miri...
if i'm not mistaken,
they call it
Centre Point...
something like that laa...
fish+manok market=fishnok market
haha !
pssttt..
don't tell anyone aaa...
u can tell how bad is the smell of manok poo kan ?
kat Bintulu dh bau kan..
here, we Bintulukian still can stand the smell kan..
hehe
but,
there??
who pew first?
my little niece !
her kakak n me tpaksa uruskan dia dulu..
dh la tmpt parking yg so grand berbau air sampah
berbau taik manok..
bad luck there !!
i stepped on the air..
berbau my kaki !
haha...
nevermind laa...
experienced la katakan...
the little girl can't stop muntah
sampai la turn me n her kakak..
muntah in front of the manok market
in front of many people !!
so mallluuuuuu !!!!
everybody staring at us that time...
we ulang alik masok that market...

balik also like that..
now, my mom tlibat dlm kejadian
she also muntah..!
beside the car g tue !
hahahaha !
the big sister muntah on the way back to the car..
me?
muntah tmpt org parking..
good spot
haha !

No comments:

Followers