chatbox

Saturday, August 28, 2010

its a very very very very and very busy day for me!!!!!!
tired lorrhhh~~~~
aiyaa ......
but,
nevermind...
sate , the taste , the rempah ratus
are all mine !
mine !
mine bebeh !!
haha
xD
the best part of all is~~
laugh
laugh
laugh
and
laugh
!!!!
sakit my perut ketawa ehh

nervous me today
sbb i tot bband
due date is today~~
the
kringggg~~
*please remit ur payment within 10 days to avoid call barring*

yihhhhhaaaaaaa !!!!!
got 10 more days!!
crazyy~~

aduiiiii !!
hungry~~
mengidam~~
tosahhhh aku ngiraaa~~
hehe

always remember this one due to my changes of habit in eating
[me akan tegur nti mda syg kurus}
haha !
no bie....
me will become more big
!
i guess sooooo........
hehe

dh2,
want to balik to my FB
have my hensem n pretty children
over there
hehe
byeeee...........

No comments:

Followers