chatbox

Friday, December 31, 2010

dilemma .. or may i put SO CALL DILEMMA

well, its New Year Eve and only couple of hours left ... and i still sitting, wondering what my life could be next year ... going 18 next year ... yeay me ~ *WHATEVER POSER!* ..
look, 
seriously, i'm not in the mood for luvie duvie, kissy kissy, hunnybunny, or huggie muggie now ... 
ANNOYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argggghhh ! 
i really do wish i can go out, get some fun, go drunk and wild !
and ruined my virginity and dignity ??
what do you think ?! 
only fools do that .. 
haha! 
*secret*
there's something in that word V and D ...
sounds deep huh ?
well, 
new year mean new everything ..
me 50/50 ...
funny right ?
always like that ... u have to know ...
me is me .. me is Debbie ... 
nothing i can do to pleased anyone ... 

another sad story from me ....
no driving license .. cannot take it actually .. 
mom said .. 
"NADAI DUIT .. KENI KA BELAJAR .. ? NGANTI ILA MEH .. LUBAH KE MEH ..."
lame !!!!
tension .. tension !!!

No comments:

Followers