chatbox

Sunday, December 26, 2010

tiredness goes to happiness comes out sadness

well, Christmas is time to celebrate and feel the joy and the spirit its give to us every once a year ...  
but today .. another year without celebrating the greatest day with my family ... 
its my BIG SIS's birthday today ... 
hope she fine over there with her friends ...
what a poise young women ... 
:D
YEAY ! 

this is the happy version of the day :DD
the sad version ??
sure want to know ?!
here's the scoop ~
 between me and him partially ... 
my promise to him last night is .. 
tuuttttuutttt ! shhhh ~ secret !!!!
now, today, just now approximately ...
well, i have done my part in that promise ... 
don't blame me alright ?
he asked my permission to went to his friend's house .. 
i said
"permission granted young man" ... 
knowing that he would be happy and threw away the loneliness, sadness inside of him ... 
i .. me .. 
obviously .. glad making that decision ... 
but, in some place ... i kinda sad .. 
feeling empty ... 
feel being left out in that .. 
hah ! that the word i've been trying to searched all day long ... 

you know how it feel right when you especially if you a girl 
waiting your man to reply your texts or waiting for him to texts your 
for hours ?
disappointed ? frustrated ? 
maybe some of us feel like that ... 
me one of you ... 
in this case , i'm not trying to blame him or even myself ...
well, maybe a bit on myself ... 
but, he should have been telling me whereabout he is 
don't you think so ?
even though he not have the chance to tell ... 
i knew how busy he is 
when I'M TEXT HIM FIRST !
whats that feel like huh ?
well, pissing of on myself pal !
when i said .. 
"nevermind ... ok .. later msg"
he .. blabbb !
"take a rest my dear.. love u"
me ? 
haha ! more interesting !
"erm" is my answer .. 
serve him right !
i will act like a fool .. 
HAHA !!

nevertheless ... 
its all happen for reason .. 
i'm about to reached myself to the goal of changing myself .. 
YEAY ME !!
no more hatred enemies ... '
more love for enemies ... 
actually is feel so damn good when you have haters ... !
sure u all have heard this kind of statement before ... 
its goes like this ..
~come on haters ! hate me more ... mock me ... spread the lies about me .. 
i'll get the reward ... you loss ... 
want to know why ?
YOU MAKE ME FAMOUS and MAKE ME APPEAR ON THE FRONT PAGE !~

so, i make room for my haters .. 
no big deal .. as long as they happy live in it ... 
:D

No comments:

Followers