chatbox

Monday, December 27, 2010

salah kah aku ?

p/s : have to use my own mother tongue here ,, hope the viewers understand me .. its kinda hard to share in English ...

nda nmu nma hal ... 
taufan ndai ... jauh g nti tsunami ... 
anang gak besebut ke gunung berapi ... 
nang tiba2 jak aku amat2 ka nyabak ...
pedis ? 
nda la ... 
ringat ?
mimit .. 
terluka ?
lbh kurang kenya la .. 
amat meh nyak slh aku ... 
aku mulai ke jaku ya ?
please la .. 
tiap kali ya mdh ka bmanja ,
nang nyak jwpn aku .. 
salah kah kali tu ku nyaut kenya ?
jaie kah aku tu sampai ditegur kenya ??
aku nemu nma tai diadu aku mpu ... 
ku nemu nama tai disaut aku ... 
baru kali tu ya negur aku ... 
nti ya bc mslh, nma hal aku yg kena ?
slh kah semua nyak ?? 
slh kah cara aku nyaut ??

how to reply the texts if me myself don't know what to answer ?
saying a lot of things like i don't know ... 
stupid isn't it ?
i mean me .. 
well, its really time for me to walk out .. 
just wondering whats make me always feel like this ...
with the pain ..
i think i'm gonna die ... 
not die because of love .. 
die because of what i have done ... 
its really hard .. 
sometimes, i really don't understand him .. 
TEARS ARE MY FRIEND WHEN I'M TYPING THIS ... 
WITH THE SHAKING I FEEL ... 
I PROMISED MYSELF TO BE STRONG WHENEVER HE DO LIKE THAT ... 
this time ... 
i guess i can't ... 

p/s: for the viewers, please comment on this post ... only for those who understand what i'm going through ... and so do the one who know how to make me feel better .. i really need it ... i'll appreciate it .. thank you !

No comments:

Followers