chatbox

Saturday, May 8, 2010

bad day yesterday

so bad yesterday
at night la
n op koz at afternoon
finally the truth has been revealed
eyhh u DANIEL ENSON AK DAYAT
and also u Daniel whoever ur father name is
i DONT LOVE BOTH OF U
i DONT EVER CARE ABOUT U
i NEVER EVALUATE BOTH OF U MORE THAN FRIEND
okeyhhh
fikir la
i dont like both of u
i just wanna be friend
n why both of u treat me like i'm kinda special
what?? no more gurls kah in this world??
aiyaaa...
mlm pulak lain cerita
adakah patut aku dituduhnya perampas
eyhhh.HELLLO!!
i'm not like that okeyhh
ur boy yg kacau me first
but. luckily
that girl still have a heart
we discuss it very nicely
she understand it bcoz she know her bf punya perangai

i love my hubby keyh..
lagipun me dh dpt persetujuan dr beloved Kakak
miahahahahahahhaha..
only with that i will make sure this relationship
will last long enough

n op koz, hubby have vision in this relationship
i will make sure he achieve it
i will never let him down
:))
my hubby is my everything now
my family is my place
n my God i love Him forever
____

debbie jiwang di pagi hari
debbie suka pagi ini
tapi, debbie sunyi hari ini
sbb, debbie keseorangan
andaikanla ada adik
syoknya hidup
ehehehehehhehehe...
:D
____

dh,,,melalut la pulak debbie nie..
hentikanla wahai Debbie
ahahahhahahahaha..


No comments:

Followers