chatbox

Friday, May 7, 2010

my heart says this

woke up at 3 in the morning
so early kan??
i miss my hubby
so much
so damn cold this morning
wish he was here to hug me
:)
goshie gosh !! really cold..
_____
today ada GERAK GEMPUR for ADD MATHS n SEJARAH
hopefully, i can do my best la
______
well, i can solve their problems
its just nothing
only kes memalukan between them
______
so terbabas when i said i want to sleep while waiting
for my hubby
ahahahahahaha
sorry syg..
:)
really tired n sakit belakang
aiyoo
tua sudah sya
:))
next week dh start exam
kertas kajang belom g dibeli
kenak la aku pokai
glak thn tok
aiyaaaa..
______
today, ekot practice lagi..
sorry Helen..
wont be joining u ol atas stage tyme Semarak Seni nanti
but, hehehhehee
i will support u ol from down..
me n dearest sister Michele
we will be there for u ol !!
ur tarian
BAIK PUNYER !!!
thank u Alexander for teaching them
ehehehehehhe..
_______
sambung tdo g..kol 5.15am
kita bgn keyh Debbie..
wakakakakka..



No comments:

Followers