chatbox

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

dear bloggie,

lets start this bloggie blog with this...
aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

okeyh...feeling better now....
see...i'm smiling
big grin for myself here...
:D
is that big enough for u ppl over there??
noo aahh..never mind la...smile for u all later..
tyme for story now...

why certain ppl hate me when i'm happy??
why certain ppl jealous when i'm in love??
LOL...
everytime i fall in love..
naahhh..there u r with u hypocrite face
saying this and that just to make me hate my beloved
but, let me ask u something la..
do u really know my bf?? do u really know him??
if dont, just why dont u step off from my business
i hate u..
i so regret for knowing u...
i'm so sad having u as my fren...
we used to be so closed...
now, when i said i dont believe u
u backstabbing me
somehow,
i dont want to cause any trouble
i accept everything
n i hope u can accept it too...
later the day, u will realised u so damn wrong doing me like this
playing games with my heart
by that time,
will u remember the day u hurt me??
i wont accept u in my life anymore
so sorry for nothing...
u think u will get advantage from doing me like this????
what do u think exactly??
do u think i will like u more after doing such unbelieveable things to me??
no...u r wrong now...
there's no used to be with u anymore...no used to be ur fren,..
plz..i'm begging u..after this year..
i dont want to see ur face ever again
let me be with my life
let me happy
achieve ur own happiness
achieve whatever u want in this life..
i dont care....
bye to u...

No comments:

Followers