chatbox

Monday, January 31, 2011

future ^^

ohhyeaahhh !! received letter from SEGi College . yesssss !! read , read , read and keep on reading . MPharm of Pharmacy .. Foundation first . woowww ! fantabulous news for me . pharmacy is one of my interest . more to law is what i want because i want to be the next leader in law ! *building castle in the air is not useless , but , it worth it !* . the next thing , when i filled out the application form , suddenly , i think . what if i send an email to them and list out my other course of interest and see how they respond ? *finally , i did it !* .. now , the only thing left is , waiting for my SPM result on March . *can't wait !* .. then , call to MSU and inform them about my result . ohhh . hehe ! btw , beside law , i'm also love MLT . i chose the course that will make me satisfy and not regret in my own choices of career one day ~ .. 


here i am , sitting in front of pc , typing , and thinking the next word to say . know what ? i'm positively and absolutely sure about my choices . no regret , only satisfaction inside of me now . greattt ! can't wait to tell my dad !! ohhmyy ~ really2 happy now . 


another news , i'd got my phone back .. yess ! big YESSS !! ^^ .. 
oh well readers , i'll stop here first . i'll tell more if there any news . don't worry ! 

No comments:

Followers