chatbox

Friday, March 25, 2011

berita terkini .............

title macam berita kat tv kan .... tapi tak ......... nie berita aku sendiri ...... terbitan DWD ..... hehe .......... got news today ..... a very good news ...... sudah diterima masuk ke kolej ....... in course yang diminati ....... intake next month ..... have to go through orientation ...... mix and mingles with new people ... sounds fun ....... experiencing college's life starting next week ...... more close to hometown ..... should be no problem if nak balik kampung ..... and yes , close to him ... but , my intention just to study ... a lil' of fun , stress free , should be acceptable .... the bad news is ...... i have to leave my friends behind ..... wondering when one of them will joining me as he have to finish his driving license which coincidentally , expired end of next month ..... hehhh ..... i don't know how to describe my feeling now ........ less than two weeks here ..... God , please help me .... guide me ...

4 comments:

Nancy Dania Robert Louis said...

alaaaa. wanna wish u congrate laa dear BUT feel sad puna ada. :(((( Happy to u bcause u got what u want. second, not so hppy with you bcause u will leave us!!! hmmm. even tua nda kala knal ba skul suba sist, im feel like im know u well bh. (ooo. so dramatic. :D) BTW, i'll wish u luck and achieve the best. Congratulation my dear! :))))

❤Debbie W. Davis❤ said...

me sad too bah sis ... wish can see u ... but , always see u at farley .. hehe ... nak tegur , takut , sis tak kenal .... :)) thnx sis for the wish ! i'll do my best ^^

Nancy Dania Robert Louis said...

naaaa. u mmg. tkut tegur? haiyooo. why? muka lwa ni xprnh mkan org tau. haha. :D

❤Debbie W. Davis❤ said...

tiba2 jak sis bagi kuntau if me tegur .... tusah aku ... hehe !

Followers