chatbox

Thursday, March 10, 2011

i stay in love with you ...

# dying inside cause i can't stand it
make or break up , can't take this madness
we don't even really know why #

# if you don't know me at this point
then i hardly doubt you ever will
i really need you to give me
that unconditional love i used to feel
it's no mistaking , we're just erasing from our hearts and minds #

# it cuts so deep , it hurts down to my soul
my friends tell me i ain't the same no more
we still need each other when we stumble and fall
how we gon' act like what we had , ain't nothing at all now #

# we both know our heart is breaking
can we learn from our mistakes ?
i can't last one moment alone
now go i know #

~ like i said before , a song resonate well in life . what we feel , we can express it indirectly using song . ~

No comments:

Followers